My husband and I would like to install pavers (travertine?) over our existing pool deck. I would like some words from the wise please.
1. Do you suggest this as a low maintenance idea? If not, do you have other suggestions.
2. We can lay tile, so should we be able to do this?
3. Do we treat this project the same, use mortar and grout, and seal the pavers and grout? Certainly we don't use a sand base or fill joints with sand like when you are installing on a crushed stone base?!?!?!?
4. Can you suggest an affordable source for pavers?
5. Can you suggest the best mortar, grout, and sealer for a WET area?
not a tile guy but the 1st thing springing to mind is safety as is slippery,,, would much rather see your deck concrete overlayed w/polymer-modified concrete but that's our work.
if you hear it from a guy in the apron store, be VERY suspicious the mtl/method will work,,, when it time to build something together, they won't answer phones NOR help To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.