DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Building & Construction (
-   -   need help , i wanna know what this is (

curious2903 01-23-2008 10:17 AM

need help , i wanna know what this is
idk i had this on my bedroom wall for a year now n i dont still dont know wat it is , people told me it waz asbestos or mold n idk so maybe i'd thought to post sum pikturez of it , n maybe i can get sum feedback on how to remove it or cover it

PSHome 01-23-2008 10:25 AM

where are the pic of it

curious2903 01-23-2008 12:03 PM


Originally Posted by PSHome (Post 91162)
where are the pic of it

its right there i posted two of them , i dont know if you can see them but i sure can

Bondo 01-23-2008 12:32 PM

All I see is the dredded red X,....... 2 of them.......

I think up in the general question forum there's a tutorial about posting pictures here........

PSHome 01-23-2008 02:55 PM

must be my browser cus i dont even see the red X's :(

47_47 01-23-2008 03:52 PM

I'd hurry up and put a blue Y between the red x's to block.

Bondo 01-23-2008 08:14 PM


its right there i posted two of them , i dont know if you can see them but i sure can
Ayuh,...... Unfortunately,...... You're the Only 1 who can See'em.......

If a picture is worth 1000 Words,......
You owe 2000 to tell Us what we're Not seeing.......

czarizna 01-23-2008 08:36 PM

yeah... i agree with Bondo :D

tigerbalm2424 01-24-2008 06:47 AM

Right click on the red x, properties, read URL. Pics are there.:wink:

Bondo 01-24-2008 07:24 AM


Page not found …but while you're at Photobucket, why not try:
Ayuh,....... Not Quite......

tigerbalm2424 01-24-2008 08:03 AM


Originally Posted by Bondo (Post 91473)
Ayuh,....... Not Quite......


He has since removed it. If you go to photobucket and search Javi_069 (found using properties of pictures) you will find the OPs page. Picture has been removed.

curious2903 01-24-2008 08:20 AM

sorry let me try it again
2 Attachment(s)
ok tell me if u see it

Bondo 01-24-2008 08:44 AM

I see Water Damaged drywall,.......
Looks to be Plaster,+ Lathe......

AtlanticWBConst. 01-24-2008 09:56 AM

That looks like deteriorated plaster. Looks like moisture/water damage.
Could it have asbestos in it? possibly. You could have it tested to find out.

Whatever it is (wall material), the damaged areas would have to be removed down to bare framing and repaired...

curious2903 01-24-2008 11:07 AM

so what do you think i should do???
or whats the best thing i can do to fix it???

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.