DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Building & Construction (
-   -   "K" type picture hanger? (

eagerinsight 08-21-2005 02:21 PM

"K" type picture hanger?
I'm moving into a new building and they told me that all I can use on the walls are "I" type picture hangers? Anyone ever heard of these?

MgMopar 08-21-2005 03:18 PM

Link to Same Question in Decor

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.