House Left Closed Up For 8 Months And Power Off Green Mold On Cabinets And One Small Place On Dry Wall, - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum


Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10
Default

House left closed up for 8 months and power off green mold on cabinets and one small place on dry wall,


What is the best way to get rid of it and is it harmful to my health and should I still buy the house on land contract from my brother?

Advertisement

cjylpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
DIY Hack
 
Mr Chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 1,305
Rewards Points: 504
Default

House left closed up for 8 months and power off green mold on cabinets and one small place on dry wall,


Bleach and water mix should get it off. you can google the dilution rate, but i 6:1 sticks in my head for some reason.

as for if it's harmful and should you buy, you should probably get it tested and do some solid research before making that decision. bring in a pro, spend a little money now, save a ton later

Advertisement

__________________
Those who can, do...
Those who can't criticize on the internet
Mr Chips is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Top of Page | View New Posts