DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   Building & Construction (http://www.diychatroom.com/f19/)
-   -   House left closed up for 8 months and power off green mold on cabinets and one small place on dry wall, (http://www.diychatroom.com/f19/house-left-closed-up-8-months-power-off-green-mold-cabinets-one-small-place-dry-wall-79734/)

cjylpn 08-26-2010 07:33 AM

House left closed up for 8 months and power off green mold on cabinets and one small place on dry wall,
 
What is the best way to get rid of it and is it harmful to my health and should I still buy the house on land contract from my brother?

Mr Chips 08-26-2010 08:04 AM

Bleach and water mix should get it off. you can google the dilution rate, but i 6:1 sticks in my head for some reason.

as for if it's harmful and should you buy, you should probably get it tested and do some solid research before making that decision. bring in a pro, spend a little money now, save a ton later


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Copyright 2003-2014 Escalate Media LP. All Rights Reserved