Hot Tub Enclosure For Someone Disablied - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Hot tub enclosure for someone disablied

I bought a hot tub back in 2007 thinking it would help me with my back problem. I have had 4 back surgeries and now 2 brain surgeries. Since 2008, I have been totally disability due to nerve damage. I use my hot tub to help relax my muscles that are spamming. It does help some. The problem is I live in Michigan and since I have been on SSD, my income has changed big time. I need to enclose my hot tub so I can use it year round, but cannot afford to. We did have a 7-foot fence put up thinking that would help well with the winter winds it does not help and I cannot clear the snow around it to get into it. I have been praying that there is someone or some program that will pay to enclose it for me. If anyone knows anything about someone getting this done please let me know.
Well SSD or my insurance pay for this? I do know they will pay for some kinds of hot tubs because I have a friend that has one that SS and his insurance paid for

Advertisement

mjewell3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Not so new

Rewards Points: 504

Hot tub enclosure for someone disablied

...cant you call and ask them directly?

Advertisement

12penny is offline   Reply With Quote