Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #1

Share |

Help with installing curved manufactured stone veneer

Hello all and I want to go ahead and say thank you for those of you who take the time to read and answer my question.

I have retaining walls on both sides of my garage that consist of block with manufactured stone veneer. Both walls are straight with 90 degree turns which made them easy. Next to one of the walls I have a pretty good slope that washes every time we get a good rain and I end up with mud and bark across my drive way. I want to add to the wall and curve it to come back around so I can take out the slope, level the bed, and then add sod to the section I took out. The problem is I do not know how to do a curved stone veneer. The footing and the block is no problem. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails
Help with installing curved manufactured stone veneer-photo.jpg  

asand211 is offline   Reply With Quote