Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-14-2010, 10:50 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 152

foundation waterproofing

i have a cold room, and it tends to leak sometimes, and i want to waterproof the outside foundation. The cold room was an add one but wasn't waterproofed. i have some kind of idea of how to waterproof would need some help how to do it properly. I know i need to dig up the foundation on the outside. But im not sure what the rights steps are for waterproofing.

Im guessing you need to put some waterproofing tar on the concrete, then some plastic sheet, then put that membrane?

I would be really thankful on which steps i would need to take to waterproof the foundation.

humberguy is offline   Reply With Quote