I am STILL awaiting the results from the selling realtor on a dryvit moisture report. Two reports have been done, and there have been some repairs. Please tell me what results I should look for or what concerns I should have regarding this report. Is any moisture permissible/acceptable at all or is it based on a scale? If any moisture was present should I run like crazy?
Thanks for your help!!
Edited to add: Selling realtor has delayed giving moisture report to me again. The inspection company has to re-check the home, and the report will be available in a couple of days. Sounds to me like there was moisture, they made repairs, and are having to re-check it. That doesn't sound good to me.
Last edited by thepinkhammer; 01-28-2008 at 01:27 PM.