There are so many factors that affect deck pricing. These are just a few:
- Multiple levels? Trim Boards (PVC/other?)
- Number of footings needed to support final deck design, type of materials (Composites, PT, Mahogany, Cedar, Ipe, Other)?
- Type & style of railings (Exact total LF needed, PT wood, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Cedar, Mahogany, Other)?
- Stairs (Design, number of treads, width, closed or open web/risers, trim boards, etc.)?
- Decking (material choices, straight or diagonal installation, method of fastening, etc.)?
- Main home & Siding modifcations required?
- Any Paint work needed (Deck or areas of Main home affected)?
- Any landscaping work needed (Gravel under deck, mulching, excess soil removal, etc.)?
- etc, etc, etc, etc.......There are more factors, including logistics.
I am not looking for answers to these or any other design or material questions. The point is that No One can help you acquire accurate, or even ballpark pricing - over the internet.
Decks have to be designed based on actual viewing and measurements at the location and conferring with the Home Owner on their preferences and such things as; their specific needs, their planned use of the new deck area/space, the esthetics of the house (what looks best), layout of the yard, etc.
- Build Well -