Concrete Sealant - GrayWall Lite - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Concrete Sealant - GrayWall Lite

Looking for information regarding GrayWall Lite. Iíve been told this is the product that was used on my daylight basement wall Ė external side. Dug down 4 feet and I donít see anything but slightly discolored concrete, which I would think is from dirt against it. Should I be able to actually see the product? Should it actually repel water (my concrete absorbs nicely Ė which I donít really want it to do)? Notice on a web site there was a picture of a wall that was treated, and I can see it Ė definite line between concrete above earth, and a gray color material below earth.
I have a hard time believing the product was installed - but I've been told I don't know what I'm looking for. Just looking for something gray with some thickness.

Thanks!

Advertisement

EWen is offline   Reply With Quote