Chemlink Products - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 25

Chemlink products

Since I am chemically sensitive I am using Chemlink products. Does anyone know which of their products would glue a surround onto a wall & which would be a water-clean-up caulk? Read that silicone is better than caulk. I have acetyl-cure aquarium sealant. Is that best? Plumber says it's hard to be neat with that & is unsure about it glueing the surround down. Waiting days for a call back from Chemlink & e-mail back from tech. In the meantime no shower after working on the house all day. Want to use one of their products to seal sheathing too & don't know which one. At least half of their PDF's won't open.
Thanks, Laura

Advertisement

Laura J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 25

Chemlink products

Finally got an answer from Chemlink... M1 is best to glue down the surround. Their best product to "caulk" the joints has a bioside so I'm going with Silicones Unlimited SU 5005 silicone for aquariums. Durasil is best to caulk the outside of the house.
Laura

Advertisement

Laura J. is offline   Reply With Quote