Cheapest Place I've Found Online To Buy Tools - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Thumbs up

Cheapest Place I've Found Online to Buy Tools

I found a site online that I wanted to make everyone aware of. The place is called ....... I dont know where they get all the stuff they sell, but it comes with a warranty and is brand new name brand tools like Dewalt, Milwaukee, Rigid, Diablo and a whole lot more. I bought a $600 DeWalt Chop Saw for $300! IT WAS NEW WITH A WARRANTY! I have upgraded just about every tool in my garage (even though i may not have really needed too) They also have industrial grade tools, although way too big for me. Anyways, this is the cheapest place I have found online to get tools. Links below, if anyone finds a site with any cheaper tools, Id love to know!

Advertisement

Last edited by BigJim; 04-20-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Advertising removed
BrandonK29 is offline   Reply With Quote