Certainteed Fiber Cement Stained Cedar - Building & Construction - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Certainteed Fiber Cement Stained Cedar

Hoping someone might be able to help. We have seen a bunch of pictures of the Certainteed Stained product and, from the photos, it looks like it might give us that 90% cedar look that would bring some warmth to the home without all of the maintenance of cedar.

However, I am having a heck of a lot of trouble finding any structure in the Chicagoland area that uses this material so I can see it in person. I have called the manufacturer and distributors and received lists of homes. Unfortunately, when I arrive, they all end up being the painted product.

Anyone know of a home, or anyone own a home, where this product has been used in this area, or willing to pass along some photos if yout of area.

Thanks so much,
ML

Advertisement

labriola is offline   Reply With Quote