Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Building & Construction

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #1

Share |
Question

which California stucco product to use

the extension to my house is built using large terracota bricks (the ones the size of cinder blocks with 6 hollow chambers inside, i doubt you can even buy them any more in the U.S.) and stuccoed with maybe 1/2" of mortar around. the idiot former owner was so brilliant to somehow hang vinyl siding on it (this deserves corporal punishment, IMO) but, of course, it is coming off left and right, as the picture is showing.

so i want to rip all the stupid vinyl siding and re-stucco the stucco that's there. i was told to use so-called California stucco. but their page lists many different products. of course i can call them and get their recommendation but, since they might try to sell me more than i need, i am asking you helpful folk for an independent recommendation.

thanks

http://www.californiastucco.net/inde...d=48&Itemid=54
Attached Thumbnails
which California stucco product to use-p1020852.jpg  

amakarevic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stucco, stucco repair help