I'm about to start the wiring on a bathroom addition. The house has a fuse box, not breakers.
I'm thinking the room should have:
1. recessed lighting in the ceiling, including one over the shower.
2. light bar or similar over mirror
3. required outlet near sink.
4. second outlet, on opposite side of the room.
5. outlets installed for possible future bidet seat and towel rack.
6. heated floor.
7. exhaust fan with timer.
I've already added a dedicated 20A circuit to the fuse box, but am wondering if I should do a second one for the floor (about 4.5 A). If I add the second circuit, I could split the other loads up a bit. But still need GFCI on some. I'm having a bit of trouble coming up withthe best plan.