Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #1

Share |

wiring help, please

Thanks for taking a look at this post. I am struggling to restore this wiring configuration after eliminating a receptacle/branch that was on the circuit. There are two switches on this branch of the circuit, one switch operating a bathroom fan and separate bathroom light (not a fan/light combo, light wires are not seen in photo), the other switch operating an oversink vanity light. Power comes in at the separate light - the very old wire in photo DSC0003, pigtailed with yellow wire nuts. There is no ground on this old wire. The white sheathed wires go to the fan, the black sheathed wire goes to the switches in photo DSC0004. The switch on the left operates the fan/light, the switch on the right operates the vanity light. I did not change any wiring at the switch box, just opened it up for the photo.

Would you please instruct me as to which wires get connected to which at the junction box? Please let me know if this is not detailed enough, or if you need more info. Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
wiring help, please-dsc_0003.jpg   wiring help, please-dsc_0004.jpg  

doodler is offline   Reply With Quote