went to change kitchen light to ceiling fan and...
I am greeted with more wires than I know what do to with! ha ha.
We bought this house last year its almost 100 years old, 200amp service, and the electrical is a nightmare. Some outlets are grounded, some are not.
Anyways the circuit the kitchen light is on, also is the same circuit for an attached mudroom, a storage room and the garage.
I wish I had the skills to re-wire everything properly, but anyways.
I've attached pictures to show what I'm looking at. It looks like there is some copper (I assume is grounding) wiring in the back of the box.
Any suggestions? (other than win the lottery and totally redo the house wiring lol)