Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10
Red face

TBB10 (30-30)C Thomas and Betts Enclosures

What is the difference between TBB10(30-30)C and TBB15(30-30)C. I was looking for TBB10(30-30)C and I came across the other one (TBB15). I need to change the existing panel that I have (this got rust in the bottom). THe electrician has indicated that there is no water leakage and all I have to do is to make sure that we can change the panel and if there are any caulk needed, he will install that. However, we can not find the panel. The alternatives are either change all the circuit breaker and panel or just the panel and keep the breakers. Any advice?


callusat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
SD515's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Near Jackson Michigan Area
Posts: 1,451
Rewards Points: 502

TBB10 (30-30)C Thomas and Betts Enclosures

The best info I can find leads me to believe the TBB10 is 100 amp panel, the TBB15 is 150 A. 30-30=30 spaces/30circuits.

Info found at


Looking thru that website 1) They don't show a 30/30 in 100A. 2) For the price they want you could probably pickup a Square D, Cutler Hammer, Siemans, etc. panel AND breakers from your local 'big box' store.

Last edited by SD515; 08-31-2008 at 11:25 PM.
SD515 is offline   Reply With Quote

tbb thomas betts panels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.