Sticky Situation - Electrical - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-23-2008, 04:38 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Unhappy

Sticky Situation

I need to know how to gauge what type of current is coming in through my condo. is their a type of gadget that can tell you, how much and if its ac or dc? i know we use ac but im in a sticky situation with the powers that be and they have changed the type of current that runs through the house to create more EMF. its a long story but if anyone could give me some advice that would be great.

Advertisement

elias144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:24 AM   #2
Licensed Electrical Cont.

Rewards Points: 2,162

Sticky Situation

It is AC. Period. End of story.

Nobody "changed" anything. It is likely that someone installed or got a new appliance or piece of equipment that is causing the interference.

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2008, 06:39 AM   #3
Master General ReEngineer

Rewards Points: 2,300

Sticky Situation

Quote:
its a long story but if anyone could give me some advice that would be great.
Ayuh,.....

Without Alot more details of this Long Story,......
Answers to your Question are all but Impossible.......
Bondo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 10

Sticky Situation

Hi Bondo,

The long and short of the story is that im a gifted psychic and the powers that be send electricity through my house to disrupt brain patterns; theta, beta etc. please just trust me. if you've ever been in the military you know how mind control works. i need some help to shut down the current that is coming through the house. please have an open mind. i'm extremely sensitive to energy. when i walk by the meters in my condo my head starts aching and when i get near outlets, light switches certain appliances my head aches. this only started happening after i got trained in a certain shamanistic healing technique. if you have time just go to sedonashamanicschool.com. so thats that and no i have never had any mental issues. thanks
elias144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 250

Sticky Situation

Obviously you need a tinfoil hat! That should take care of most issues.
perpetual98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 500

Sticky Situation

When you say "current coming through my condo", do you mean how much current is coming through the service cable into your distribution panel? Or do you mean how much electrical current is flying through the air of your condo? If the latter, I doubt anyone here can help you, because electricity doesn't really do that. If the former, then you can use a clamp-on ampmeter. How much current comes into your condo will simply depend on what you have plugged in/turned on. There's very little the "powers that be" can do about that.

Frankly the tin foil hat sounds to me like it might work. You just need to create a faraday cage around your "extrememly sensitive" brain. A surrounding of metal or metal mesh will cause any electrical current that hits your cage to travel on the outside of the faraday cage. However, EMF will still be induced, and that could mess up your brain, if you're sensitive to that kind of thing.
NateHanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #7

Rewards Points: 150

Sticky Situation

Elias...
You are definitely at the top of Sir Charles Barkley's Five....
And for your own sake....stop smokin' whatever you are....
JGarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #8

Rewards Points: 1,274

Sticky Situation

Elias144,
Not only are the powers that be radiating your house with EMF they are also using the internet to watch everything you do.

The only way to prevent it is to have the power company shut off your power and remove the power drop to your house. Then remove every bit of wire from your house and wrap the house in 14 gauge aluminum (including windows). And be sure to get that internet disconnected.

If you can't do all the above you absolutely must disconnect the internet so they cannot watch you.
jogr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #9

Rewards Points: 2,048

Sticky Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias144 View Post
I need to know how to gauge what type of current is coming in through my condo. is their a type of gadget that can tell you, how much and if its ac or dc? i know we use ac but im in a sticky situation with the powers that be and they have changed the type of current that runs through the house to create more EMF. its a long story but if anyone could give me some advice that would be great.
Can you say with more detail what the powers that be allegedly did?

My guess is that they just had installed fatter wires from the utility pole outside to reach the building since when everyone turned on their air conditioners and stereos and electric stoves around the dinner hour, there was an overload. You see, although you may be allowed to take 60 amperes and your neighbor may be allowed to take 60 amperes (or is it 100?) before your main breaker trips, when all 20 apartment units take 60 amperes apiece at the same time, the master main breaker trips.
AllanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #10
Electrician

Rewards Points: 534

Sticky Situation

that just made my day. I am laughing so hard i almost dropped my daughter.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:17 PM   #11
Licensed Electrical Cont.

Rewards Points: 2,162

Sticky Situation

WOW!

Man, I didn't see THAT coming!
Old 01-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #12

Rewards Points: 250

Sticky Situation

Dude! just wear an aluminum foil helmet and they can't touch you. I know this is true because my voices told me.
Randell Tarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #13
" Euro " electrician

Rewards Points: 2,000

Sticky Situation

EH??? tin foil event ?? aww Merde i heard somekind of story somewhere before but just can't point where i did heard it. the last time i think i see something like that from the TV show i am not sure which one it was but it will come to my mind later.

Merci, Marc
frenchelectrican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #14

Rewards Points: 1,000

Sticky Situation

Quote:
no i have never had any mental issues. thanks
Until now.

Best.....post......EVER!

I had to copy it in case it disappears.

The long and short of the story is that im a gifted psychic and the powers that be send electricity through my house to disrupt brain patterns; theta, beta etc. please just trust me. if you've ever been in the military you know how mind control works. i need some help to shut down the current that is coming through the house. please have an open mind. i'm extremely sensitive to energy. when i walk by the meters in my condo my head starts aching and when i get near outlets, light switches certain appliances my head aches. this only started happening after i got trained in a certain shamanistic healing technique. if you have time just go to sedonashamanicschool.com. so thats that and no i have never had any mental issues. thanks

Last edited by 220/221; 01-23-2008 at 07:16 PM.
220/221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
Floor Sweeper

Rewards Points: 252

Sticky Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220/221 View Post

Best.....post......EVER!

I had to copy it in case it disappears.
AMEN!

I have officially heard of everything on these forums!

I was having a bad day until now.

Advertisement

junkcollector is offline   Reply With Quote