Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

Square D Fuse Panel

Do you know where I can find an addt panel Load FSP 130. The cat # panel is FSC - 8M? This is for an old Square D Fuse Panel 1962.

Last edited by jdaber1; 12-13-2010 at 09:16 AM.
jdaber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
Licensed electrician
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 7,824
Rewards Points: 2,446

Square D Fuse Panel

What part do you need?

It may be easier or cheaper to replace the panel.

Answers based on the National Electrical Code. Local amendments may apply. Check with your local building officials.
Jim Port is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new sub panel BlueBSH Electrical 11 01-22-2012 09:28 AM
Wire from Fuse panel to Stove sleepysmurf Electrical 2 08-10-2010 05:12 PM
100 -> 200 amp panel upgrade questions philipjcaputo Electrical 1 10-30-2009 04:35 AM
Glass Fuse Panel box question? pouncerw Electrical 4 10-05-2009 10:01 PM
Blown fuse in Control Panel of Carrier Heater jacksup HVAC 3 02-26-2008 06:02 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.