Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Pellet Stove Auger Timer

Hello, I would like to install into my pellet stove an aftermarket auger motor time delay switch that is allot less expensive then the replacement control board (with timer built in) from the dealer. Stove runs on 110v ac & the original timer operates like this:
On energizing with auger feed (delay switch) set on it's minimum the power goes to the auger motor and runs for 3 seconds then d-energizes power to the auger for 5 seconds and will keep repeating till the auger feed (delay switch) is turned up.
I am now retired disabled (Legally Blind) and really can't afford a OEM replacement control board (with delay timer built in) for this stove. I would appreciate any and all ideas for this repair as inexpensively as possible. Thanks in advance, Lance

Lance58 is offline   Reply With Quote