DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Electrical (
-   -   Panel Cover needed (

mgimenez 06-06-2013 10:38 AM

Panel Cover needed
I recently purchased a property in which the electrical cover panel is missing. the load center is a Cutler Hammer: CH30JJM150, which calls for either a CH7JJS or CH7JJF cover panel. Apparently these model cover panels are discontinued. I have found a replacement panel thru Platt, but at $240 I'm hoping for a better solution. After all, it's just a panel cover. Help!

joed 06-06-2013 12:28 PM

The better solution might be a new panel.

old_squid 06-06-2013 09:33 PM

A long shot might be to call around to your local electrical contractors and explain what you're looking for. They might have one they'll sell you from one they've replaced.... or at least let them know what you're looking for. Might be a lot cheaper than what the new one is you found.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1