Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical


View Poll Results: Type of Conduit for my Kitchen
I'd use Smurf (Flex ENT) and save yourself some time 2 16.67%
EMT is the only way to go. 1 8.33%
Are you crazy man? Thats what romex is for... 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #16
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,543
Rewards Points: 1,000

Opinion Question Flex ENT vs EMT

When they have to fish I think they use fmc in old work situations.

rgsgww is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sediment trap with gas flex line? diggerdave Plumbing 10 02-11-2009 06:14 PM
Attaching Flex duct to register boot avshockey HVAC 15 12-03-2008 08:07 PM
Basement Renovation Question KUIPORNG Remodeling 234 08-26-2008 08:19 AM
hrv question indep HVAC 3 07-17-2008 10:39 PM
One furnace question and one thermostat question lh0628 HVAC 4 10-11-2007 10:17 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.