No electricity in half the room (somewhat complicated)
1. Live in an apartment building
2. Had no electricity last week for 22 hours (electrical cable was replaced)
3. Lights started flickering, then going on and off on and off
4. Then I was left with no electricity in half the rooms
5. Went to hardware store to buy new fuse things
6. Changed them and nothing
7. Saw fire trucks and electrical company vehicles there
Sorry for the numbered sentence I think it is easier to understand than a block of text.
Q: If I have electricity in some rooms does that mean that something in my apartment has to be fixed, or can I have partial electricity?
It is entirely possible to have a partial outage. Of the more common reasons; loss of one incoming leg from the power company, blown fuse or tripped breaker, poor or loose connection in the circuit.
Unless you own this apartment you should contact the landlord to hire a properly licensed professional for liability reasons.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.|