We have a kitchen fan/light fixture with four light sockets. Recently, and on separate occasions, two of the light sockets have sparked heavily and burnt out the lights. Are the sockets simply faulty or could this be a bigger electrical issue?
Common cause, loose connections behind the sockets. Typical method of fastening the wires to the sockets is with rivets, which are almost impossible to repair or gtighten up.
When cleaning anything including baby diapers, it is better to sweep off or scrape off as much solid and semisolid material as you can first. (1) Less cleaning fluid or detergent needs to be used, (2) Less of a mushy mess which in turn means that bleaches or disinfectants will be more effective.
The Following User Says Thank You to AllanJ For This Useful Post: