DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Electrical (
-   -   Help identifying part - connector (

diy355145 12-25-2010 01:15 PM

Help identifying part - connector
I have been fixing the security system in my house. One of these connectors which can be detached and attached to open and close the window when the alarm is off is broken.

Anyone know what it is called so that I can get a replacement?

J. V. 12-25-2010 02:02 PM

I am going to say the system manufacturer. I don't do security, but that does not look like a standard part to me. I would call them. The manufacturer.

Speedy Petey 12-25-2010 02:55 PM

That is a common item for older systems.
I really don't know what it is called though. Window disconnect plug maybe?

fy171 12-25-2010 04:44 PM

most alarm store has them there low voltage connector

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1