Had my wine cooler plugged in to a 110 outlet in my dining room. It went dead. I confirmed that the cooler works in another outlet. The outlet is dead. There are no breakers tripped off. I've done some 110 wiring myself but hesitate to fool with this as I'm not completely sure which breaker controls it (newly-moved-into house). Any troubleshooting suggestions?
You need to figure out if the wiring is dead, or just the outlet itself. In other words, are the source wires live and the problem is in the connections or outlet, or is the source dead? I would at least snoop around in there with a voltage detector