Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 06:38 AM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
Rewards Points: 10

crimping flex ends?

I recently bought an appliance which came with a 2.5mm flex and as most flexes I've seen the ends of each conductor had a sort of gold crimp like thing round it to make it a solid and I suppose to make a better connection? The flex wasn't long enough so I had to go out and buy a 10M flex but this doesnt have the gold crimps at the end! Are these something you can buy? And if so whats the correct name for them

peterdevlin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

core, crimp, flex, solid, stranded

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jenn-Aire Downdraft - OEM flex duct required? Dwizzo Appliances 0 10-09-2010 05:35 PM
Rerouting 6" Flex - quick question Satori HVAC 1 07-21-2010 07:31 PM
sediment trap with gas flex line? diggerdave Plumbing 10 02-11-2009 07:14 PM
Attaching Flex duct to register boot avshockey HVAC 15 12-03-2008 09:07 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.