DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Electrical (
-   -   crimping flex ends? (

peterdevlin1 04-25-2012 06:38 AM

crimping flex ends?
I recently bought an appliance which came with a 2.5mm flex and as most flexes I've seen the ends of each conductor had a sort of gold crimp like thing round it to make it a solid and I suppose to make a better connection? The flex wasn't long enough so I had to go out and buy a 10M flex but this doesnt have the gold crimps at the end! Are these something you can buy? And if so whats the correct name for them

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.