DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Electrical (
-   -   continuity (

stuart coms 11-10-2007 06:49 AM

trunking is the metal containment that is used to carry cables from one place to another over any distance and out of which conduit comes out and takes the cable to the finisned site, i need to know how to do a continuity test i know i can use a toner but i need to do it to get some readings

J. V. 11-10-2007 11:22 AM

Whats "trunking"?
Most good quality meters are self scaling. What settings do you have on the meter?
Tell us exactly what you are required to do and we might be able to help you.
Are you in the US?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.