Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Electrical


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 05:54 AM   #1
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

Commander Electrical Panel

I have an older style 200A Commander Electrical Panel (20+ years old). I am just wondering if I can buy mini replacement breakers for this type of panel. My panel is getting full and I need more circuits.
If I can, could you tell me what type of breakers and where I can purchase them. Thank you

G6716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 192
Rewards Points: 150
Send a message via Yahoo to sparks1up

Commander Electrical Panel

I think Cutler Hammer has taken over the Commander/Sylvania line. Check with your local Cutler Hammer distributer!

sparks1up is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
electrical fuse panel Snell Lancaster Electrical 4 01-10-2010 11:20 AM
100 -> 200 amp panel upgrade questions philipjcaputo Electrical 1 10-30-2009 03:35 AM
Electrical Panel Knockout Help atw58 Electrical 14 07-24-2009 10:51 AM
Adding a second Electric sub panel TW Lucas Electrical 9 10-05-2008 02:37 AM
turn main panel into a sub panel? tikicarver Electrical 2 01-24-2008 07:37 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.