I was changing a light in one my bedrooms and when I turned on the circuit breaker back on, sparks flew out (a little). The light wasn't working so I turned off the circuit breaker. Re-wired the lights and turned it on, sparks came on again but the light works fine. I then shut off the circuit breaker a and turned it back on a few times with no sparks. Everything is working fine in the house including that light and my question is, should I be worried there is a problem or is this a common thing? My circuit breaker is pretty old and I've been told by someone it's about 60 amps, well below standard for this day and age. But the house is very small (2/1, 1,000 sq ft). But should I be worried about anything?