I have 2 circuits in a new childresn play room. Both have ArcFault breakers on them. One is very reliable and has not tripped. It has 5 outlets and 1 track light with 4 fixtures. The other has a couple outlets most unused and 4 sets track lights, each with 4 fixtures. This is the circuit that is tripping giving a code for ARC fault. Every time this circuit trips it coincides with either the microwave oven in my kitchen or the heat pump outside turning on. THere is a alight voltage drop when these items kick on. Is this breaker sensitive enough to see that and trip, or do I need to check every outlet and juntion box in the circuit for something. All the wiring is brand new.