I have a Malibu garden lighting system that was "professionally" installed in Dec 2009. The floodlight at the end of the wiring circuit has stopped working. The light works fine when I connect it directly to the transformer, so I don't think it's the light. I get between 10 and 11 volts at the end of the wiring (so I think the light should work) and all of the other lights on the circuit work fine.
(Oh, in case your wondering, the "professionals" no longer return calls.)
How many volts do you get when you connect both the voltmeter and the light to tne end of the wiring at the same time?
Does the light in question work if you connect it into the wiring at the second to last light location?
When cleaning anything including baby diapers, it is better to sweep off or scrape off as much solid and semisolid material as you can first. (1) Less cleaning fluid or detergent needs to be used, (2) Less of a mushy mess which in turn means that bleaches or disinfectants will be more effective.