Seriously, a fire in a mobile home can be very quick and deadly. Electric furnaces and their elements deteriorate with age. 20 amps per element but the main breaker/fuse is designed for the total of all the elements. Wiring burns and catches on fire when elements short out. It takes a lot before enough wiring shorts out to blow the main fuse/breaker. Not a pleasant experience. A new furnace is a better idea.
"Cut it twice and it is still too short". To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.