Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW Minnesota
Posts: 109
Share |

What is this called??

The guy came out to "balance" the air exchange. Had a hand-held with two probes that stick into the Venmar unit. What are these called, because I think I need one. It might be cheaper than having the guy come out to check it when it freezes up in the winter (they say from not being balanced).

Bill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
An old Tradesmen
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 24,371

What is this called??

Manometer, and static probes.

beenthere is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is a group/flock of Blackbirds called? brokenknee Off Topic 13 08-31-2011 03:44 PM
I Called a Plumber, Now I really need Help! kswoot Plumbing 8 10-14-2008 07:57 PM
Flooring vs Subflooring (whatever it is called) lifeontherun Flooring 3 07-13-2008 03:03 PM
Flooring vs Subflooring or whatever it is called lifeontherun Flooring 10 07-09-2008 08:14 PM
What is this part of the gutter called? DanBress Roofing/Siding 4 11-04-2007 07:41 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.