Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #1

Share |

Warning

To all you people that supported me through the last couple days I say thank you. pnutzhome, newtech, kenmac, Newbe and whoever else jumped in to what what was happing to me.
Be AWARE of beenthere, aclover, and plumber101 some of these guys are Moderations at other sites like Hvac Talk
that's why they are disrespectful and egg us guys on until we get banned or warned. I'm just informing you watch what you say to these guys if you like networking.
If you never hear me again you'll know I was right and got banned because of this message. Good luck and treat the questioners with respect and try to answer their question to the best of your ability and ignore the other stuff these guys are putting out. Don't argue with them or try to up them.

PS I'M NOBODY'S DOG
40 year certified universal HVAC worked on everything
from window shakers to 1000 ton centrifugals.

Old 03-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
An old Tradesmen

Warning

Yep. I'm a mod on another site.

Not here.

I don't make or enforce the rules here.

If you get banned from here, its because of your own actions and words.

There are several posters on this site. that have had their questions answered by me, as much as I was allowed to, on the other site.

It ain't no secret that I'm a mod over there.

Old 03-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #3

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULTINI View Post
To all you people that supported me through the last couple days I say thank you. pnutzhome, newtech, kenmac, Newbe and whoever else jumped in to what what was happing to me.
Be AWARE of beenthere, aclover, and plumber101 some of these guys are Moderations at other sites like Hvac Talk
that's why they are disrespectful and egg us guys on until we get banned or warned. I'm just informing you watch what you say to these guys if you like networking.
If you never hear me again you'll know I was right and got banned because of this message. Good luck and treat the questioners with respect and try to answer their question to the best of your ability and ignore the other stuff these guys are putting out. Don't argue with them or try to up them.

PS I'M NOBODY'S DOG
40 year certified universal HVAC worked on everything
from window shakers to 1000 ton centrifugals.
I've never seen a post like this one, but the "egging on" kinda' sounds like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Here's a checklist for no one in particular. . .

"Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
Reads benign remarks or events as threatening or demeaning.
Persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner."

Last edited by Yoyizit; 03-22-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
An old Tradesmen

Warning

Yep...
Old 03-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
C44
Just trying to be frugal

Warning

Well hell. I have watched Hvac-Talk for years and Beenthere is one of the most courteous and helpful guys on that forum. But I don't know the whole story here, maybe I'll figure it out...
Old 03-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
An old Tradesmen

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by C44 View Post
Well hell. I have watched Hvac-Talk for years and Beenthere is one of the most courteous and helpful guys on that forum. But I don't know the whole story here, maybe I'll figure it out...
Thank you.

Here is the thread that started it.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #7

Warning

Ya know Saltine you are your own worst enemy.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #8

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by C44 View Post
I'm sure he his very helpful and knowledgeable and a good source for help it is hard to explain what I am referring to. Somehow we got off to a rough start I started a new tread to diy hvac with my credentials by mistake I should have put it in my profile I didn't know so I started participating on line and got a lot of flack from beenthere and and several others, I think it was just a bad start and misunderstanding. The situation is hard to resolve now. You really don't want to hear any more moaning and groaning and I have to think about the attic job I am starting, uh I'm to old for this. 61
Old 03-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #9

Warning

Well if you got so much flack, why not just go with the flow instead ?

Last edited by hvaclover; 03-22-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #10

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyizit View Post
I've never seen a post like this one, but the "egging on" kinda' sounds like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Here's a checklist for no one in particular. . .

"Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
Reads benign remarks or events as threatening or demeaning.
Persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner."

Dude you need a reality check, chill out remember common sense. Wikiwpedi is whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #11

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
Ya know Saltine you are your own worst enemy.

You know something I think you are a cool dude after all the stuff I have seen. And after all the Bologna you threw at me you are a real Freon Jockey. Let me sneak this in I am also a certificate member RSES. Sorry had to brag did a lot of studying. Please don't give me the Hack stuff you of all people should know I am not , lighten up brother. The Great Sultini
Old 03-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #12

Warning

Man, I am sending the body of these threads to International in Des Plains Ill...
Old 03-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #13

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
Thank you.

Here is the thread that started it.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh
Old 03-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #14

Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
Man, I am sending the body of these threads to International in Des Plains Ill...
HAVCLOVER I'm Shaking, remember the name Sol Holzen the guy who started RSES from PHILA I used to go to meetings and talk to him all the time, he was one of the protors at my certificate test in NJ. Headquarters RSES OH NO I ' caught an impostor.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
Hvac Pro

Warning

Sultini. You can take this or leave it. It is quite unrealistic to expect EVERYONE to be polite, civil, touchy feely on the net. Especially when you should know how rough tradesmen treat each other. We all paid our dues, tolerated the crap from the journeyman, survived and rolled with the flow. As you were a NEW poster and told Been `you could not CARE about what he did`` I believe that is what got the whole mess started. If we are to enjoy posting we have to tolerate a bit of nonsense from others because unlike a face to face conversation it is impossible to know the tone of the conversation and whether the person was joking. There is NO point in getting pissed off and starting flaming as no one wins and no one gives up. The senior posters know each other and don`t get offended or take offense. I think you accidentally got out of line and Been is a decent guy. Live and let live and get a thick skin.
I am sure everyone wants to get along, just lighten up guys.

Cheers

Last edited by yuri; 03-22-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Closed Thread