Trying To Put New Motor For Furnace Blower But The Wireing Is Diffrent Old Modle Is A Lennox 57c501 And The New One Ge 5kcp39gg - HVAC - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

trying to put new motor for furnace blower but the wireing is diffrent old modle is a lennox 57c501 and the new one ge 5kcp39gg

How do i hook up the wiering lenox has 2 purple to capacitor red low black hi white common line yellow med. And ge has blue low black hi red and brown capacitor and a green wire on outside of the back of the motor thinking groung.if i can get some help here in texas right now humid thank you for your time

Advertisement

juan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 75

trying to put new motor for furnace blower but the wireing is diffrent old modle is a lennox 57c501 and the new one ge 5kcp39gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan83 View Post
How do i hook up the wiering lenox has 2 purple to capacitor red low black hi white common line yellow med. And ge has blue low black hi red and brown capacitor and a green wire on outside of the back of the motor thinking groung.if i can get some help here in texas right now humid thank you for your time
Those can't be the right wire designations on the new motor. Take a picture of the motor where I can read the wiring diagram & I may be able to help.

Advertisement

JScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
how

Rewards Points: 622

Isn't that a GE 208/220 V motor?
I would think this is for an A/C unit, not a furnace ?

Last edited by how; 04-03-2013 at 07:03 PM.
how is offline   Reply With Quote