Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Rewards Points: 75

Toe Kick Heaters

We have an issue getting heat in our bathroom. I've heard there is a heater that goes underneath your cabinets. Does anyone know what they are called? Does anyone have an opinion on them?

MikeyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
An old Tradesmen
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 26,042
Rewards Points: 3,748

Toe Kick Heaters

They are called toe kick heaters.
You can also call it a bathroom toe kick heater.
Or Kick space heaters.
They are made in both hydronic, and electric.

Here is a link to an electric.


beenthere is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to wire up electrical baseboard heaters mmd21 Electrical 13 12-05-2008 09:11 AM
2 water heaters - saving energy rjamesh Plumbing 16 10-18-2008 11:33 AM
Are tankless water heaters a good choice for the midwest darkman32 Plumbing 27 10-14-2008 06:36 AM
What code covers installation of wall heaters? darsunt Electrical 6 08-09-2008 05:12 AM
Tankless Water Heaters Recalled for Repair Due to Carbon Monoxide shimp Plumbing 1 01-22-2008 07:52 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.