DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   HVAC (
-   -   Seal gap around flue (

Bcoleman6 07-31-2008 08:09 PM

Seal gap around flue
What is the best product to seal a 3/8" gap where a hot water heater flue inserts into a brick chimmey. Its looks like it is currently sealed with mortar which is cracking and falling apart.


8 Ball 08-01-2008 04:56 AM

Its called "furnace cement", and is available at any home improvement, or hardware store.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.