Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

new install

ok. i have a home already built. i just bought all the items i need to put heat and air in. i got a package unit, all the ductwork, all the vents, boots, tape......virtually everything. had a design service do all the design and parts needs. so here goes. the wiring is no problem. i have worked out about the junction boxes. my problem is the boots, vents and boot clips. all going in the floor. how do they join together?....i have looked online first. you tube was good. i cant find any books. all i need is a few pictures. even tried to hire someone to do the work. they weren't interested. can anyone help. this is all i need to start. ty in advance

jay50n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 0

new install

I have a Ductwork Guide. It is generic and does not promote anything or anyone. I have it in a 24 page pdf and it is fantastic for any DIYer needing to grasp the basics of sizing and running ductwork. It is a little bit dated, but all the basics are covered.

Good Luck

Jay

Last edited by Termite; 09-17-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: removed email address (don't want anyone to be accused of advertising despite good intentions)
Home Air Direct is offline   Reply With Quote