Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MA
Posts: 69
Share |

monoflo tee or regular tee

Can anybody tell me the attached tee is a Monoflo/Venturi tee or regular tee? There is no special sign on it, it should be a regular tee, I think.
Attached Thumbnails
monoflo tee or regular tee-img_3956.jpg   monoflo tee or regular tee-img_3957.jpg  
diy001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
regular vent pipe->type B adapter amakarevic HVAC 2 11-03-2011 01:35 PM
replacing a valve on a regular propane tank amakarevic Plumbing 2 08-21-2010 09:05 AM
engineered hardwood over regular plywood jcomp Flooring 4 07-27-2010 02:00 PM
Regular vs Journeyman Klien jamiedolan Electrical 3 01-30-2009 11:22 AM
Question about regular & high speed USB's mact60 PC Repairs & Upgrades 3 08-01-2008 05:55 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.