DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Manually setting ISU parameters: Honeywell Prestige 2 iaq

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Bob Sanders 
#1 · (Edited)
Trying to get at the ISU settings on the honeywell prestige 2 iaq and it's turning out to be quite the mystery.

I don't see any way of getting to the ISU settings on the stat itself at all. They seem to have replaced the isu numbers with actual words and sub menus (and omitting some of the settings) .

Meanwhile if I download the ISU settings to usb stick they show up as isu numbers that aren't even listed in the manual. The manual shows isu numbers starting at 1010 I think it was but this is what I'm getting on the usb stick:

ISU values go from 0 to 292 but the manual lists values starting from 1010. There is no 0 or 1 or 2... etc in the manual.

The only thing I can think of is that Honeywell has changed the way they're doing things in the latest firmware up grade??

Anybody know anything about this?

See less See more
#2 ·
Okay... never mind. Figured it out.

Future reference for anybody;
The ISU identities are slightly different depending on whether you're running the stat in "residential mode" or "commercial mode".
Some of the ISU switches available in the commercial mode are not available in the residential mode.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.