Intermittent pilot spark ignition question
The spark electrode is live with AC voltage which needs to pass thru the flame and be converted to DC and pass a DC microamp signal thru the pilot burner/curved hood on it/ground strap back to the circuit board to prove there is a flame. Removing the cable breaks that circuit. Once it initially gets a DC signal it stops the spark.
"Cut it twice and it is still too short".
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.