Honeywell TrueSteam Humidifier?
I'm considering adding a Honeywell TrueSteam humidifier to my gas heating system(s). I'd like to humidify a 4,300 sq. ft. house with three floors and three separate heating units. I'm considering a steam unit because the area where I live (Williamsburg, VA) has very expensive water rates and I've read that these type of systems are much more water efficient.
The first and second floors have Goodman natural gas heating units. The finished attic has a Mitsubishi mini-split. The unit that serves the first floor is located in an insulated garage right next to my hot water heater and near an electrical outlet. The unit that serves the second floor is located in an unconditioned space within the attic, which exceeds the operating range of the TrueSteam.
Here are my questions.
1. Will one TrueSteam installed on the garage system cover the entire home?
2. If so, what size TrueSteam unit will I need?
3. How difficult is the system to install?
4. For those of you who have the TrueSteam system, how do you like it?
5. Is there anything else I need to consider?
Thanks for your help!