High rise A/C problem: no cool air
I am living in a high rise, and in the summer, the building provides chilled water to cool individual unit. In the winter, the heating coil is inside my own unit, and I am responsible for heating. So this is not the issue about heating.
My unit, the A/C in the bed room stopped working a few days ago. some observations are as follows
(1) the fan on this unit is working, and air is not cool
(2) I touch the copper pine, sometimes, it is chilled, and I can feel cold water running through. sometimes, it is just normal temperature.
(3) I band the switch on the actuator, for two or three times, I have the good luck to get cool air, but not any more.
(4) the A/C units in the living room and other bedroom are working properly
(5) I have changed the filter so it is clean.
(6) on the chilled water pipe, a Erie AG PopTop™ Series Two Position Spring Return Valves is installed.
(7) the building manage says it is my responsibility the repair the unit inside my room.
Could anyone tell me what could be the problem(s)?
Thanks a lot!
If you have a call for that actuator to open(powered) and it's not opening then replace the actuator. If no power trace the wiring and find out why there's no power there.
Actuator could be bad.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.