DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

GMP075-3, Bad Board??

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  texastron 
#1 ·
Tried to turn on the furnace this morning and it would not kick on. Looked at the circuit board and the status light was continuously blinking. The error code means "incorrect primary polarity" or "incorrect twinning". I reversed the transformer's primary polarity and had the same issue, so I put them back. After sometime checking out the hardware, wires, ground connections, and board, I noticed some burn spots on the back of the board near the bottom right relay in the first pic.

The model board I have is 1012-83-9335A. See pics of board and burn spot, could this be the culprit??

Whats the best place to get a new board? If the same board model is not available, which ones are compatible?

See less See more
#2 ·
GMP075-3, Bad Board

From the looks at your photos that board is definitly gone. They use cheap relays from China.I just replaced control board on my furnace Goodman GMNT 80. Found replacement at local plumbing supply that sells Goodman. You can go online to Goodman and enter your area and it should give you company in your area, Board cost me $140.00. You can find them online but I trust loxal supplier because there could be an update for the board, If there is an update make sure you follow directions

Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.