||04-25-2012 02:26 PM
geothermal ground source heat pump
where can i buy a 2 stage compressor for my geothermal ground source 6 ton heat pump
||05-17-2012 10:14 PM
Do you already have a geothermal heat pump? If you do, I would contact whoever put it in for you. If you don't know who installed it in the house, then I would check out geothermalgenius.org, find a contractor in your area, and contact them.
If you're looking to upgrade from a single stage to a dual stage, then you may want to consider replacing the whole pump. There's a lot of other factors that need to be considered besides just the compressor when going from single to dual stage.
However, the increase in efficiency of a single to a two stage compressor is significant. Definitely worthwhile.
||05-17-2012 11:17 PM
Forum Advertising Rules:
The rules regarding our advertising policies are pretty simple. You are not allowed to advertise on this site unless you pay for a banner ad. If you are interested in purchasing a banner ad please Contact Us.
- Participants may not post any messages that are commercial by nature.
- Participants may not publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends.
- Participants may not post any message that directs others to any pages at their own commercial web site, including informational pages.
- Participants may not direct others to contact them regarding their product or services or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with.
- Participants may not solicit the membership for feedback or suggestions on their product or services.
- Participants may not solicit users for any project or purpose external to the forum; public, private, or commercial. Most importantly our member base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Further; If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled.
- Members and/or users may only discuss details about their company and/or product offerings when the thread starter or poster has made direct reference to their company and stated something untrue or misleading, or something which clearly needs clarifying. The response must be in direct reference to the point discussed only and contain no added promotional information and/or fluff. It is advisable when in the above scenario to contact us first.
- Participants may not include their company name as part of their username unless you are a local contractor and not selling anything to our members .
- Exception: These rules do not apply to local contractors wishing to discuss their businesses, use their business name as their username, or link to their own companies websites. The key is that you must not be selling products or services to contractors or homeowners.
- Exception: Users may link to commercial or informational sites as long as you have no vested interest in doing so. Example, someone posts a link to a new tool that they are using or to a leads service they have had success with. We are just trying to stop SELF PROMOTION and not valid discussions. We reserve the right to delete any message that we are unsure of its intentions.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.
© 2003 - 2010 The Building Network LLC