Fujitsu Halcyon Setup Problem - HVAC - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Fujitsu Halcyon Setup Problem

The outdoor unit is an AOU24RML1 and I have two ARU12RML indoor ducted concealed fan coils. It was originally installed with one ARU12RML and an ASU12RMLQ wall unit. The house was renovated and the wall unit was replaced by a second concealed unit. The cooling is good and a serviceman says that the line pressures and temperatures are normal. But the temperature control is wacky. The upstairs thermostat controls the downstairs fan coil and vice versa. But the fan speed settings are controlled by the correct thermostat.

The serviceman says this can't be and he can't help us. I have the installation literature for the indoor units but they don't seem to have setup options that would cause it. I haven't been able to find the outdoor unit installation book.

Has anybody seen this before. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Advertisement

macnab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
HOTDAWG

Rewards Points: 75

Fujitsu Halcyon Setup Problem

I've had it happen where the wrong remote tstat controlled some of the functions on the wrong head

Advertisement